Thursday, November 5, 2009

Family Trip to Disney World








This was my first trip to Disney World! I soon realized why my dad never took my three brothers and I. Everything is so expensive! It was no less than $10 per person every time Pat and I ate. I had to realize that's just the way it is, so I wouldn'tfreak out about it every time we ate. As soon as I got over that I had the best time of my life! We went as a surprise as it was my brother-in-law's birthday.He had no clue we were coming and we surprised him at breakfast. Patrick and I were really excited to be there with everyone and especially Alexa. We hadn't seen her in a couple weeks and now we were able to spend 5 whole days with her! We went to four of the parks. Epcot, MGM (Hollywood Studios), Animal Kingdom, and The Magical Kingdom. We did a park a day. It was soo much fun! We rode just about everything! My favorite rides were the Aerosmith in-door roller coaster, and the Tower of Terror. The rides are so amazing and well put together. I love all the animation and the story lines. The food at Disney was very good too. One night we ate at a German restaurant in Epcot which was really good! All in all we had an amazing time with our family. We can't wait to go again! Maybe one day when we have kids! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment