Well it has been almost a year since I've written on this thing! Talk about slack!! I really forgot I had this until some of my best friends reminded me =)So this might be a long post! There have been so many exciting things going on in our lives this year! I found out in January that Patrick and I are going to have a baby! Patrick and I had tried for about 7 months to get pregnant and I was starting to get worried that maybe something was wrong with one of us. ( of course I figured it was me since I have all the issues anyway) hahaha!! The day I went to the GYNO and talked with him about being infertile was the day we conceived our sweet little baby! Crazy huh? The morning I took the test I was very calm. I figured it would say NOT PREGNANT and then we would just keep trying. Like every other month. Well, Pat was still asleep and I got up to take the test. I couldn't believe it. It said PREGNANT. My heart started racing and my hands were shaking! I was so shocked, but so so happy! I ran in the bedroom and said, "Pat, wake up!!" " I took a test and it said I'm PREGNANT!" He said, " Take another one!!!" HAHAHAHHA!!! Really? So I took another one! LOL!!! It said PREGNANT too!! After it sank in that I was actually pregnant I just cried for a little bit! I thanked God for my precious gift. Not every woman can have children and I thought I might be one of them until this morning! I was so relieved to find out otherwise! I've accomplished a lot in my life that I'm proud of, I finished Pharmacy school, got a great a job, married the love of my life, but my all time dream of being a mommy was about to come true! The one thing I've always dreamed about and wanted more than anything in the world. There's nothing more precious in this world than a wonderful mommy and I can't wait to be one! I can be a great mommy to this little boy the way my mom was to me and my brother's. I can hardly wait for October 2nd! I remember starting to worry about month 3 or 4 that something might be wrong with Pat or I and right when I found out I was pregnant I remember thinking Phew... now that I'm finally pregnant all my worrying can stop! HA! That's funny! Now I just have other things to worry about! Like having a miscarriage, eating the right things, the list goes on and on! I've realized to just leave it all up to God! If not, I would worry my life away! God has truly blessed Patrick and I with the best gift I could ever ask for and I will be forever thankful! The day I found out I was pregnant was one of the best days of my life! ( along with marrying my baby's daddy =))
Sunday, January 23, 2011
One of the BEST Days of my life!!!!!!
Well it has been almost a year since I've written on this thing! Talk about slack!! I really forgot I had this until some of my best friends reminded me =)So this might be a long post! There have been so many exciting things going on in our lives this year! I found out in January that Patrick and I are going to have a baby! Patrick and I had tried for about 7 months to get pregnant and I was starting to get worried that maybe something was wrong with one of us. ( of course I figured it was me since I have all the issues anyway) hahaha!! The day I went to the GYNO and talked with him about being infertile was the day we conceived our sweet little baby! Crazy huh? The morning I took the test I was very calm. I figured it would say NOT PREGNANT and then we would just keep trying. Like every other month. Well, Pat was still asleep and I got up to take the test. I couldn't believe it. It said PREGNANT. My heart started racing and my hands were shaking! I was so shocked, but so so happy! I ran in the bedroom and said, "Pat, wake up!!" " I took a test and it said I'm PREGNANT!" He said, " Take another one!!!" HAHAHAHHA!!! Really? So I took another one! LOL!!! It said PREGNANT too!! After it sank in that I was actually pregnant I just cried for a little bit! I thanked God for my precious gift. Not every woman can have children and I thought I might be one of them until this morning! I was so relieved to find out otherwise! I've accomplished a lot in my life that I'm proud of, I finished Pharmacy school, got a great a job, married the love of my life, but my all time dream of being a mommy was about to come true! The one thing I've always dreamed about and wanted more than anything in the world. There's nothing more precious in this world than a wonderful mommy and I can't wait to be one! I can be a great mommy to this little boy the way my mom was to me and my brother's. I can hardly wait for October 2nd! I remember starting to worry about month 3 or 4 that something might be wrong with Pat or I and right when I found out I was pregnant I remember thinking Phew... now that I'm finally pregnant all my worrying can stop! HA! That's funny! Now I just have other things to worry about! Like having a miscarriage, eating the right things, the list goes on and on! I've realized to just leave it all up to God! If not, I would worry my life away! God has truly blessed Patrick and I with the best gift I could ever ask for and I will be forever thankful! The day I found out I was pregnant was one of the best days of my life! ( along with marrying my baby's daddy =))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment